Treasures of Knights of Phantasia
Treasure Type One 
- Power Booster - Gives certain amount of mana, varying by size.
- Druid - Gives certain amount of experience, varying by size.
- Holy Orb - Subtracts 0.0625 Sin.
Treasure Type Two 
- Amulet - Blocks curses.
- Holy Water Vials - Kills fairie monsters.
- Hermit - Increases mana, subtracts 0.9375 from sin.
Treasure Type Three 
- Shield - Adds to Players energy, not permanent.
- Virgin - Used to subdue monsters. Raping/Castrating gives much sin and experience.
- Athelas - Subtracts 0.5 from poison.
Treasure Type Four 
- Shield Scroll - Raises a Force Field for your next fight.
- Invisiblility Scroll - Increases Speed for next fight.
- Strength Scroll - Increases strength for next fight.
- General Knowledge Scroll - Increases brains permanently.
- Pick Scroll - Allows user to summon a monster of their choice.
Treasure Type Five 
- Dagger - Adds Strength.
- Armour - Better than shields.
- Tablet - Increases Brains.
Treasure Type Six 
- Priest - Increases energy, mana, brains and decreases sin.
- Robin Hood - Increases shield and strength.
- Axe - Slightly harder than Daggers.
Treasure Type Seven 
- Charm - Used with bless to overthrow the Dark Lord.
- Merlyn - Increases mana, Magic Level, and Brains.
- War Hammer - Slightly better than Daggers and Axes.
Treasure Type Eight 
- Healing Potion - Subtracts 1.0 Poison.
- Transporter - Gives user the ability to transport themself anywhere in the realm.
- Sword - Hits harder than daggers, axes, and war hammers.
Treasure Type Nine 
- Crown - Provides holder with the ability to gain entrance to the Lord's Chamber.
- Blessing - Gives player first strike in battle, used to overthrow the DL, and subtracts 25% sin.
- Quicksilver - Adds half of the amount of quicksilver held to speed.
Treasure Type Ten [10-12, 14]
- Elven Boots - +2 to Permanent Speed
- Palantir - Gives user coordinates of any player, including cloaked players. Also used to find Grail.
- Ring - For one fight, Rings make you invincible and may even bring a killed character to life. Beware, you may be turned to a Ring Wraith!
Treasure Type Thirteen  *|Not/Applicable|*
- Aule the Smith
- And four others to be named.